|Promotional Terms & Conditions of Crystal
CD Promotions and All Other Non Deposit Bonuses
Bonuses obtained through the installation of the FREE CDs or all other non deposit bonuses are subject to the following terms and conditions: The bonus amount must be wagered a minimum of 60 times. Wagers placed on roulette, craps, pai gow poker, baccarat and sic bo do not count towards meeting the wagering requirement with every $1 wagered on blackjack or video poker counting as 50 cents.
The CD promotions can only be redeemed by new players. Existing players do not qualify for CD bonuses.
The maximum withdrawal amount for these bonuses is $1,500. Any withdrawals exceeding this amount will be deducted from the player's balance.
The Crystal Palace sign on promotion of $777 for new players offers you 2 bonuses:
Bonus 1) 100% FREE up to $300 with your initial deposit in the casino.
(Coupon Code: WINBIG1)
Bonus 2) 100% FREE up to $477 with your second deposit in the casino.
(Coupon Code: WINBIG2)
Please note: In order to redeem Bonus 2 with your second deposit in the casino, players need to have redeemed Bonus 1 and lost the entirety of their deposit + bonus + winnings. Only then will players be eligible to redeem Bonus 2.
The wagering requirements are as follows for Bonus 1:
Players must wager at least 7 times the deposit + bonus on any games excluding roulette, craps, pai gow poker, baccarat and sic bo with every $1 wagered on blackjack and video poker/multi-hand video poker games counting as 50 cents. Prior to making a withdrawal exceeding the deposit, an amount greater than the sum of the deposit + bonus is required.
EG: Deposit $300 to receive $300 bonus.
Wager over $4,200 on applicable games prior to requesting a withdrawal.
If withdrawing over $300, player must have a balance greater than $600.
The wagering requirements are as follows for Bonus 2:
Players can only redeem Bonus 2 once they have redeemed Bonus 1 and lost the entirety of their initial deposit + initial bonus + any winnings accumulated from Bonus 1. Players must not have any existing account balance or pending withdrawals when redeeming Bonus 2. Players must wager at least 30 times the deposit + bonus on any games excluding roulette, craps, pai gow poker, baccarat and sic bo with every $1 wagered on blackjack and video poker/multi-hand video poker games counting as 50 cents. Prior to making a withdrawal exceeding the deposit, an amount greater than the sum of the deposit + bonus is required.
EG: Deposit $477 to receive $477 bonus.
Wager over $28,620 on applicable games prior to requesting a withdrawal.
If withdrawing over $477, player must have a balance greater than $954.
Please note that these additional terms and conditions apply when redeeming bonuses at Crystal Palace Casino:
1. Only players who have registered a Real account are eligible to receive Promotions. Only one Real account per player is permitted. Multiple accounts will be closed. Players who register multiple accounts (including accounts with different personal details) will not be eligible to receive any winnings, and all withdrawals will be cancelled.
2. Each promotional offer is available only once per person, family, household address, email address, credit card number, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc).
3. Bonuses will be credited to the Player's Real Account as Casino Credits only, unless otherwise stated.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all bonuses including (but not restricted to) weekly & weekend coupons, comp points, Cashback bonuses, free vanity cards etc, as well as the deposits made to redeem any aforementioned bonuses, must be wagered at least 30 times before withdrawing. Wagering on Roulette, Craps, Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker and Sic Bo will not count towards this wagering requirement. Every $1 wagered on any of the Blackjack games and Video Poker or Multi-Hand Vide Poker games will count as 50 cents towards meeting the wagering requirements. If an excluded game is played before completion of the above wagering requirements, the casino reserves the right to void all play and close the account, and require the player to forfeit the bonus. For example, if a deposit of US$100 is made and a bonus of US$100 is redeemed, the player must wager at least US$6,000 ((US$100 + US$100) x 30) on applicable games prior to requesting a withdrawal. Players from Sweden and Finland must wager an additional 5x on any bonus.
5. Following the redemption of a bonus, if the player wishes to make a withdrawal which is greater than their deposit, they must have an amount greater than the sum of the deposit + bonus. For example, if a player makes a purchase US$100 and receives a bonus of US$100, then requests a withdrawal of US$190, this will result in US$190 being returned to the player’s casino account. The player will only be able to withdraw again once their balance either exceeds US$200 (the sum of the deposit + bonus) or once they have lost at least $90 and are therefore only withdrawing the amount deposited.
5. All promotional offers and bonuses can only be redeemed by players when they have no existing account balances and no pending withdrawals unless otherwise stated.
6. A promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer and all promotional offers are only available to those players to whom the offer was issued directly by the casino. Promotional offers by email are for the intended recipient only and cannot be transferred.
7. Promotional offers are not available to any players who have been locked out of any of our sister casinos including (but not restricted to): High Rollers Lounge, Cleopatras-Casino, American Grand, Golden Nile, Lucky Coin, Lucky Pyramid, Royal Circus and Vegas Frontier. In addition, Crystal Palace contributes to and makes use of a shared industry database of promotion abusers. Individuals known from this database to only make use of promotional offers without ever risking their own funds will not be eligible for this promotional offer.
8. Neither bonus money nor winnings accrued by bonuses can be transferred out of the casino to multi-player games such as Multi-Player Poker or non-casino games such as Bingo.
9. Bonuses may be refused at the discretion of the management if abuse of promotions is suspected. All withdrawals will be audited and refused where there is suspected fraud or at the casino management's discretion. Fraudulent bonus claims or withdrawals will result in the player being charged a processing fee (min. 12% of purchase amount), which will be deducted from their casino balance.
10. The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. Such amendments will be effective immediately upon being posted in this "Terms and Conditions" section of the web site. It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions on a regular basis and to check any additional rules detailed within promotional emails. Should you be unclear about any point relating to a specific promotion, it is your responsibility to contact the support team and gain a full understanding before partaking in a promotion.
11. The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and the Company and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and the Company with regards to the claiming of any promotional or bonus offers.
12. Any promotion or offer is terminable at any time in accordance with the views of management without prior notice or obligation.
13. The management reserves the right to disqualify certain countries or individual players from promotional offers. Among the countries whose players are disqualified from promotions are Denmark, Sweden and Finland. Promotional offers via email, telephone or mail are extended only to the player whom the correspondence is addressed.
These interactive gambling services are not made available to persons who are physically present in Australia. If you are physically present in Australia, you are not permitted to use the interactive gambling services or view any advertisements relating to the interactive gambling services.
14. Please note that a separate Terms and Conditions exists below for the general rules of playing in the Casino.
General Terms & Conditions for Membership of Crystal Palace
1. By playing at Crystal Palace Casino (the "Casino"), you represent and warrant that you fully understand and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Casino is restricted to individuals of legal age as determined in the jurisdiction in which the individual resides. You cannot play under any circumstances if you are not at least eighteen years of age.
3. Participation in the activities and games of the Casino (the "Game") is open only to residents of those jurisdictions where such participation is legal and not prohibited. Participation in the Game is void wherever prohibited by law.
4. The Company makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to your legal right to participate in the Game nor shall any of the Company's employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers have the authority to make any such representations or warranties.
5. Employees of the Company, its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, retailers and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the Game.
6. The Game is for entertainment value only. No purchase is necessary or required to play the Game. You may play without betting money if you wish. Any participation in the Game is at your sole option, discretion and risk. By playing the Game, you acknowledge that you do not find the Game or the Casino to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent.
7. You are only permitted to enter the Casino for your own personal entertainment and non-professional use. Any other entrance, access, use or reuse of the Casino or the Web site is strictly prohibited.
8. The Company reserves the right to cancel your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to you. Any balance in your account at the time of such cancellation may be credited to you, however, the Company reserves the right, in its unfettered discretion, to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in your Casino account in any of the following circumstances:
10. If you have any dispute with regard to any outcome in the Game, you must submit your complaint to the Company in writing within fourteen (14) days. In the event of a discrepancy between the result showing on your Casino software and the Casino's server software, the result showing on the Casino's server software shall be the official and governing result of the Game.
11. You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes on any prizes and/or winnings that you collect from the Company.
12. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to add new activities or games to the Casino or to discontinue any activity or game of the Casino at any time.
13. If you do not log onto your Casino account for a period of 180 days, any balance in your account will be forfeited to the Company.
14. You are solely responsible for keeping your account number and password secure and secret. You shall not allow any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse your account, access and/or use any materials or information from the Web site, accept any Prize, or participate in the Games. You are solely responsible for any purchases and/or losses that may occur on your account.
15. The Company shall not be required to maintain user names or passwords if the Player misplaces, forgets, loses, or is otherwise unable to enter the Casino because of anything other than the Company's error.
16. The Company shall not be liable for computer or Internet malfunctions nor attempts by the Player to participate in the Game by methods, means or ways not intended by the Company.
17. If you are found to be cheating or attempting to defraud the Game, or if you make untrue and/or malicious comments with regard to the Company's operation, the Company reserves the right to publicize your actions together with your identity and e-mail address, as well as to circulate this information to other casinos, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies.
18. You shall hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and shall fully indemnify same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of: (i) your entry, use, or reuse of the Web site, (ii) your use of any materials at the Web site, (iii) your entry, use, or reuse of the Casino's server, (iv) your participation in the Game, or, (v) your acceptance of any prize.
19. 'Crystal Palace Casino' is the trade name of the Company, and you obtain no rights to such term, nor any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the Web site and the material contained therein.
20. Materials of the Game (whether electronically obtained or obtained by other means) are automatically void if counterfeited, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if illegible, mechanically or electronically reproduced, obtained outside authorized legitimate channels or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical, electronic or any other errors. Liability for materials of the Game containing any error is limited to replacement of same.
21. Any and all materials submitted for prize claims become the property of the Company and will not be returned. The Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated, misdirected, or postage due mail, requests, prize claims or entries.
22. The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, or to implement or amend any procedures, at any time without prior notice to you. Such amendments will be implemented at the discretion of the Casino management and put into immediate effect. Such procedural changes will only be in response to the interests and security of the Casino or the players.
23. The Terms and Conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and the Company and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and the Company with regards to playing in the Casino.
24. Please note that a separate Terms and Conditions exists above for the claiming of promotional offers.
25. Customers are reminded to print a copy of all transaction data, rules, payment methods and cancellation/refund methods in order to avoid misconceptions at a later time.
26. All wagers must be placed through the user interface provided by Crystal Palace Casino on our Web pages. Any Internet wagering through other means, including the use of a "robot" player, is strictly forbidden. In the event that use of non-approved client software is detected, Management reserves the right to invalidate all such wagers retroactively, cancel the player's account, or take any other appropriate action.
All accounts that are inactive for a 6 month period will be deemed to be inactive and will be closed.
It is recommended you may only participate in any gambling events if it is legal for you to do so according to the laws that apply in the jurisdiction from where you are connecting or calling. You must understand and accept that we are unable to provide you any legal advice or assurances.
After purchase you will receive an e-mail notification. We recommend the cardholder to print out all transaction data, the rules of the game, the cancellation regulations, and the payment methods in order to avoid misconceptions and discussions at a later time and keep them at an easily accessible place.